Commercial Landscape Construction & Maintenance
Landscape Construction in Progress
Play the video to view the progress of our landscape construction crew at River House Luxury Apartments in Milwaukee.
Building on our roots in the hospitality, service, and corporate worlds, the Villani Landshapers Executive Team brings a unique approach to commercial property landscaping. Because we understand the other side of the business, we can provide better customer engagements, higher standards for quality, and a professional approach that is uncommon among the competition.
To stay aligned with your business goals, we offer assistance throughout the budgeting, planning, and forecasting process. And, our flexible maintenance contract options are designed to meet your specific property needs. We value our business partnerships that have been built through a Passion For Detail - our differentiator in the marketplace.
Our success starts with communication. With each site visit, an account manager will evaluate the condition of your property and determine the best course of action. Our clients appreciate this proactive approach and our customized communications including:
- On-site executive team involvement in maintaining your property, ensuring quality and service standards are met
- A single point of contact to minimize your expended effort
- A designated crew leader on site at all times, easily identified by his or her uniform
- Ongoing written, e-mail, phone, and text message updates with you and your staff as desired
- Low turnover of our maintenance crews, leading to higher levels of quality and client retention
- Individualized and itemized leave-behind reports at each visit
Managing Commercial Landscape Needs
Commercial property landscape maintenance services are similar to those of residential, but often with complex details to take into consideration. Our full-service commercial property maintenance experience includes:
- Corporate image development including facility signage and plantings to coordinate to corporate color palettes and logos.
- Business park, neighborhood, or condominium association relations.
- Management of natural and public areas such as preserves, play areas, and walking paths.
- Landscape renovation to update facility appearance and value.
- Snow and ice control all winter long
- Commercial landscape design and installation